Product Code : PRODUCT5234
Pickup Service Available
You may not be so familiar with Croatian cuisine than with its story, but after this tour you will definitely want a recipe for each of the specialties served along the tour. Stop at Zagreb's most interesting points and learn about the history while experiencing Croatian best flavors the country has to offer.
Croatian cuisine is diverse - representing each region, its tradition and roots from the ancient times to modern days. The differences in the selection of foods and their preparation are most notable between the mainland and the coast.
Meet your guide in front of the Ban Jelačić Statue at the main city square and make sure you start the tour with an empty stomach. By the end of the tour you’ll have sampled up to six traditional Croatian dishes and have drunk up to four glasses of wine. Get familiar with the distinctive tastes of each of the five regions, enjoy the most typical wine samples that pair best with traditional dishes and learn a considerable amount of local history and culture.
- Make sure you come with an empty stomach at meeting point in front of Ban Jelačić Statue
- Taste traditional dishes from various Croatian regional cuisines
- Take a walk on the tasty side of Zagreb and get introduced to Croatian history and traditions
- Sample autochthonous wines
- Food and wine tasting
- Walking tour
- Comfortable private transportation
- Professional private English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Additional meals & drinks
Know Before You Book
- According to the law, wine and other alcohol beverages are not served to persons under the age of 18
- Alcohol free beverages are available for nondrinkers and persons under the age of 18
- Inform us in advance, to have safe alternative dishes, if you are allergic to specific type of food.
- There is a moderate amount of walking on the tour including some stairs
Know Before You Go
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and clothing
No options available on this date.