Yantra World LTD (‘Yantra World LTD, ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gathers and processes your personal information on its website (Sightseeing Supermarket). This is in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
- Who we are?
- Information that we collect.
- How we collect Information?
- How we use your personal data?
- Your rights.
- Sharing and disclosing your personal information.
- International data transfer.
- Consequences of Not Providing Your Data.
- How Long We Keep Your Data?
Who We are
Yantra World LTD owns and operates Sightseeing Supermarket. This website provides activities, attractions from all parts of world to clients also booking from all parts of world.
Yantra World LTD is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with their obligations under data protection legislation. The current data protection law is found in the Data Protection Act 1998 but with effect from 25th May 2018, the main data protection law will be the General Data Protection Regulation as supplemented by the Data Protection Act 2018 and related laws.
Yantra World LTD registered office is at 156 Cromwell road, London SW7 4EF and we are a company registered in the UK under company number 11457354. We are registered on the Information Commissioner's Office Register and act as the data controller / data processor when collecting/processing your data. If you have any query related to your personal data, contact us via email or post.
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 156 Cromwell Road, London SW7 4EF.
Information That We Collect
Sightseeing Supermarket processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from customers or visitors:
- Home Address
- Personal Email
- Home Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Passport Number
- Driver’s License Number
- Special Category Data (for example health/medical information)
- Payment Card details
- Address (Billing Address for Card verification)
- IP address
- Location data
- Mobile device related information while you are using our mobile apps.
We collect information in the below ways:
- Collect personal data via online forms while you purchase or browse our websites or mobile apps.
- We collect location data when you use our websites or mobile apps. We also collect your device’s current location when you access our next bus arrival service.
- Submitting contact details and your name on our web inquiry page.
- By purchasing our product or services online, at our visitor center, from our agents and affiliates.
- Inquiring on telephone.
- By following us on social media e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- When you embark on a Sightseeing Supermarket tour, you may have your photograph taken for marketing purposes. We will always ask for consent to photograph or video. If you consent to having your photo taken and used for marketing or PR purposes, we will hold your name, image and age (if applicable) on file for future re-use.
- Children under 13: The services offered by Sightseeing Supermarket are not directed at children under 13 years old. The use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian. If we receive information from a child under 13 years old, we reserve the right to delete it. If you believe that a child has submitted personal data on or through our sites without consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact us via details provided above so we can take necessary action.
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website's server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. When you access our websites or apps, your device will provide us some information such as type of device, operating system of device you are using or may report any details of website or app crash.
We also use a number of additional advertising cookies through tools that may change from time to time. However, these tools use a number of cookies to collect information and website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Sightseeing Supermarket.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Sightseeing Supermarket takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw this consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service and to ensure that orders are completed and you enjoy London and UK with Sightseeing Supermarket.
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes.
- We will occasionally send you marketing information by email where we have assessed that it is beneficial to you as a customer and in our interests. Such information will be non-intrusive and is processed on the grounds of your consent or legitimate interests.
- We send notification on our mobile app about traffic condition, service disruption or special offer or product launch on the ground of consent or legitimate interests.
Subject to any exceptions or exemption under applicable law, you have rights to access any personal information that Sightseeing Supermarket processes about you:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
We may also share your personal information with professional advisors such as bankers, insurers, auditors and consultants who are assisting us to running our day to day business. You can visit their website for further information regarding how they are dealing with your personal data.
All processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
International Data Transfers
The personal data we collect from you may transfers, and stored at destination outside of the EEA (European Economic Area) based on;
- The model clauses published by the EEA pursuant to Commission Decision C (2010) 593 Standard Contractual Clauses (Processors) and a copy of the model contract clauses is available here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/standard-contractual-clauses-scc_en
- An adequacy decision of the European Commission, meaning that the country to which we transfer your personal data has been deemed to provide the same level of protection to your personal data as it has in the EEA and a current list of such countries is available here https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en;
You may request a copy of the mechanisms we have placed to secure your data by contacting us.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
Under the terms of a contract between you and Sightseeing Supermarket, we need to collect your personal data by law. If you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not able to provide the services you requested or may not be able to perform the contract we have or trying to enter into with you. (for example, to provide you with out of London tour or sightseeing tours).
How Long We Keep Your Data
Sightseeing Supermarket only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed.
We keep the personal data you have provided including your name, contact details, payment card details (partial card number) in our database for 2 years according to company policy. After that we anonymize all personal data. Some data we do not anonymize, for example product related information, number of passengers booked and date you have booked as it helps us in statistical performance analysis.
We keep call recording data for 6 month and after that it is removed. We also keep CCTV recording for 30 days. Every 30 days it will overwrite previous recordings. When there is any incident or grievances, we keep video clips until it resolved.
Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.