Product Code : SWZ10
Pop over the past and appreciate the beauty of Yvoire, a city frozen by the Time. Enter one of our comfortable vehicles, drive through Geneva Lake to arrive the fortified village of Yvoire. Constructed in 1036, Yvoire's castle is one of the most favorite place for all photography-lovers. Constructed in the 14th century, The military dungeon was used to rule the road that linked Geneva to the high valley of the Rhocircne, and to Italy.
Spend some free time as a self-guided tour and enjoy the atmosphere of this unique place. Regarded as one of the most scenic villages of France, old Yvoire is located right beside the Leman Lake. Sample one of the local specialties - a fish dish called filet de perche - in front of the spectacular Lake.
During more than 700-years-old, the village has miraculously preserved invaluable testimonies of the past: castle, ramparts, doors and ditch. For the return trip to Geneva, you will cross the lake aboard the paddle steamer Belle Epoque. On this self-guided tour, you will receive a map with the highlights of the area as well as details on departure point and time.
- Visit to the military dungeon built in the 14th century
- Drive through the beautiful Geneva Lake
- Self-Guided Tour
- poque paddle steamboats cruise on Lake Geneva
- Historic belle eacute
- Explore the beauty of Yvoire
- Bus ride
- Cruise Belle Epoque on Leman Lake
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- You will receive a map with the highlights of the area as well as details on departure point & time.
- You pass the French and Swiss customs the passport is essential!
Know Before You Go
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
No options available on this date.