Product Code : SYNL-C
Embark on an exciting wildlife safari through the famed Yala National Park for an exciting day of spotting the gentle giants; the Sri Lankan elephant, the elusive leopards, the shy sloth bears, the murky crocodiles, the timid deers, and a whole range of other animals and birds!
Early morning and late evening safaris are the most ideal time to look for these exotic wild animals. After the evening safari, you will drive to the amazing beach nearby. Spend a couple of hours resting and relaxing while enjoying the beautiful sunset and atmosphere around. Then you will enjoy your dinner under the stars in a wildlife destination. You will enjoy beach BBQ with unlimited beers and great Sri Lankan hospitality. Our team will take care of all your requirements, while you are chilling and enjoying.
- Drive deep inside the park via safari jeep to observe habitats of animals
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service from Yala or Tissamaharama
- Stopover to see water birds and other living creatures inside the park
- Explore the whole of Yala National Park in Sri Lanka for a half day
- Enjoy your refreshments and lookout for leopards, elephants, beers and crocodile
- Yala national park leopards safari
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Safari jeep and English speaking safari driver
- Entrance tickets to national park
- Refreshments in wildlife destination
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- In case of bad weather activity will be rearranged or 80% of total tour fee will be refunded
- Infants from 0 to 2 years are free of charge
- Infants and children should be accommodated by parents
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Half day Yala National Park tour from Tissamaharama in Sri Lanka
Duration : 04:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.