Product Code : XATA
No shopping stops or unwanted add-ons. Join in this half-day group tour with a knowledgeable local insider. Visit Xian’s top attraction, Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Discover one of the world cultural heritages listed by UNESCO. Your local guide will meet you at your Xi’an downtown hotel lobby at approx. 8:00 to 8:30am then escort you to discover the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. After around 1 hour’s driving, you will reach the underground palace of China’s first emperor.
Follow your guide to discover the history of Qin Dynasty and visit all three pits (Pit 1, Pit 2 and Pit 3 tagged in the order of their discoveries) of the Terracotta Army Museum, where you will see the 2,200-year-old sculptures depicting thousands of unique figures and be shocked by the vivid life-size terracotta figures of warriors and horses. This is a sight not to be missed by any visitors to China. Visiting time will be around 2.5 hours.
Afterward, have a relaxing transfer back to downtown. You will be dropped off at Bell Tower Area, the city center with convenient public transportation and close to the sites like Muslim Street, City Wall, etc. You may continue sightseeing or return to hotel by yourself. The guide is always glad to give you suggestions.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Discover the world famous Terracotta Warriors
- Get great photos of the life-size terracotta warriors
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking tour guide & licensed driver
- Entrance fee & Fuel surcharge and tax
Know Before You Book
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation.
Know Before You Go
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
Terracotta Army Museum
Duration : 05:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.