Product Code : AMS2
Set aside a full day to immerse in the traditional vibe of Netherlands. You will travel out of the city through typical Dutch countryside and arrive at the fishing village of Volendam. Here you will see scenic sight of working windmills standing in the farms. Among the best things to do in Voldendam is a guided trip to the cheese factory, where you will taste free samples of cheese and also see cheese being made. Also added in the itinerary is a wooden shoes demonstration from a local clog maker. Maybe you can buy a pair with a colourful design to add a whimsy touch to your home.
The next part of you tour will include a relaxing cruise across IJsselmeer Lake to the island of Marken, which is known for its dark painted wooden houses. As you walk through this little village, you will get a feel of the past blending with the present. Stop by the Protestant Church and spend time at the fishing harbour.
End the Volendam Marken and Windmills tour with a visit a traditional Dutch bakery, where you can pick up delicious goodies to take back as snacks. Back in the city, you have the opportunity of going on an Amsterdam canal cruise to enjoy the sights of the Dutch capital.
- Cruise across IJsselmeer lake to Marken island
- Half-day tour of traditional Dutch villages of Volendam and Marken
- Visit to Cheese Factory
- Relaxing Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Demonstration of wooden shoe making by local clog maker
- Entry to a beautiful working windmill
- Entry to the cheese factory Volendam
- Demonstration from a clog maker
- GPS audio guide in 16 languages
- Live Guide in english and spanish
- A boat trip on the Ijsselmeer
- Visit to a traditional Dutch bakery
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to the start time
- Children under 4 years of age are free of charge
No options available on this date.