Product Code : PRODUCT2964
The Grampians National Park is in the north west of Victoria. Famous for its series of five spectacular sandstone ridges running north to south with steep and craggy slopes on the eastern side and gentler slopes to the west, the Grampians are the result of earth movements lifting and tilting the hard sandstones to create an impressive landscape of peaks and valleys.
Native animals run freely around the region; you will see lots of kangaroos, bird species and other creatures in an around Halls Gap. Let us show you the dazzling waterfalls, wildlife and awe-inspiring and lookouts of this awesome area.
- Enjoy the views from the various lookouts
- Enjoy an ice cream in the gardens of Hall’s Gap village centre
- Explore the wonders of the Grampians
- Visit the Aboriginal Culture Centre
- Take the step down to the base of Mckenzie’s Falls
- Park entry
- Pick ups from city center hotels
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please bring a jacket, a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes
Grampians and Halls Gap
Duration : 12:30
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.