Product Code : PRN6
Start your full-day guided tour with a short drive from Paris to the grandiose Palace of Versailles, while listening to narration about the colourful history of the royalty and their famous Chateau. Priority access is guaranteed with your entrance ticket to palace of Versailles. At the courtyard, you will see golden gates of one of the most elaborately styled royal residences of the world. The gates flaunt the sun-emblem of Louis XIV, who was also referred to as the Sun King.
With your Palace of Versailles tickets, you can visit the opulent interiors. Your guide will provide commentary as you walk through the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors and the Queen's and King's Private Apartment. One of the things to do as part of the Palace of Versailles tour is to stroll around the expansive landscaped gardens, where you can marvel at the endless shady tree avenues, many ornamental basins, decorative fountains and marble sculptures.
The Gardens are spread over 800 hectares of land, mostly in the classic French formal garden style. Think of the times when huge parties were held in these gardens, with nobles in their velvet costumes and ladies in their ball gowns.
The gardens feature over 200 statues besides beautifully laid out flower beds, and expansive woodland that stretches for miles all around. UNESCO has designated the palace and its gardens a World Heritage site. You will also have a guided tour of Small and Large Trianons & the Queen's Hamlet. Your Versailles guided tour incLudes lunch at the La Petite Venise restaurant, located on the grounds of the Palace.
- Take walks in the Versailles woodlands
- Half-day audio guided tour of Palace of Versailles from Paris
- See the Royal Apartments and Hall of Mirrors in the Versailles Palace
- See the small and large Trianons & the Queen's Hamlet
- Includes lunch on the Versailles Palace grounds
- Lunch at the " La Petite Venise" restaurant with Drinks
- Professional tour guide with individual headsets
- Transportation to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Palace of Versailles, the two Trianons, the Queen's Hamlet and the Pala
- Food and beverages
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Book
- In Summer: walk through the gardens to the Trianon
- The duration to explore the Palace of Versailles is approx. 2 hours
- In Winter: ride the mini train across the gardens to the Trianon
Know Before You Go
- Children below 3 years of age are free of charge
- Please wear comfortable shoes as there is parquet flooring in the rooms & cobblestones in courtyard
- Strollers cannot be taken inside the palace
- For photography, please click pictures without using flash
No options available on this date.