Product Code : VNSV
Printed Voucher Required
Set aside time for one of the most fascinating things to do in Venice at night after by exploring the city after dark. With a Venice night walking tour, you will have the chance to experience a different face of the city. Uncover the mysteries and legends of Venice with your professional expert guide as you stroll through the tangle of cobbled streets.
The walking tour of Venice will begin in St. Mark's Square and take you to Campo Santa Maria Formosa. On the route, you will see the Palazzo dell’Angelo, Campo San Giovanni and Paolo and Rialto Bridge, stopping to find many sculptures and art masterpieces in the area.
You will also have the chance to see the place where the house of Marco Polo in Venice once stood to learn about his adventurers and tales of his voyage. Listen to stories about Venetian merchants and the rich history of trading in ancient Venice. When you cross the Rialto Bridge, you will witness a scenic panorama of the lit-up Grand Canal and be transported to the past when ships traversed this route.
The night walking tour is a perfect war to see hidden gems of the city and observe the illuminated monuments against the dark sky when the crowds have left and the busy city is resting.
- See illuminated Grand Canal
- Visit the main attractions of the city
- 2-hour night walking tour in Venice
- Hear legends about merchants of Venice
- Learn about history of Marco Polo
- Professional Guide
- Walking Tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Know Before You Book
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Tour will not operate in case of bad weather
- Children upto 5 years are free
- Minimum 2 Pax required for booking
No options available on this date.