Product Code : VNAV
Printed Voucher Required
Meet your guide in St. Mark's Square and take the time to enjoy the square's grand monuments before setting off on a walking tour of the city. Uncover the historic heart of Venice as you follow your guide around the maze of alleyways, canals, and campi (squares) and get a taste of modern-day life in the city. After soaking up the atmosphere of romantic Venice, go back to St Mark's Square and use your skip-the-line tickets to explore the Doges Palace.
Follow your guide around the incredible halls, stopping to appreciate architectural highlights such as the Golden Staircase, view the famous Bridge of Sighs, and marvel at works by artists such as Titian, Tintoretto and Veronese.
The final stop of the day is at St Mark's Basilica, where you'll enjoy skip-the-line access as well as a guided tour of the Byzantine gem. Along with admiring the lavish interiors and peeking into the Treasury, discover the remarkable Golden Basilica, once the private chapel of the Doges of Venice. After a morning exploring the city, your tour ends back in St Mark's Square.
- Marvel at the amazing architecture at St. Mark's Basilica
- Live guide commentary in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian(On Saturdays)
- Embrace the charm of an unforgettable experience
- Explore the canals and laneways of historic Venice
- Discover Doge's Palace, following the footsteps of the Duke
- Ideal introduction to Venice for first time visitors
- A complete Venice exploration on this 4-hour guided tour
- Headsets to hear guide
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Know Before You Book
- Children upto 5 years are free
- Kindly arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Appropriate dressing is mandatory
- Tour will not operate in case of bad weather
No options available on this date.