Product Code : AVBGCBT
In the first part of these small group Venice boat tours, cruise down the Grand Canal at a relaxed pace with numerous photo opportunities as your friendly and knowledgeable guide introduces you to the splendid Palaces, Churches, Bridges and other Monumental buildings that line the main waterway of Venice. Learn the history and evolution of the main street of Venice, and be entertained by anecdotes about the famous and infamous people that once lived along this celebrated waterway.
In the second part of these marvellous sightseeing tours of Venice, sit back and enjoy a delightful journey through the minor canals of Venice. In hidden Venice, as you travel through four of the city districts of Venice, you'll get a full overview of the city and enjoy picture postcard views of the most romantic parts of the city. These small group Venice boat tours start & finish at St. Mark’s square.
- Enjoy an intimate experience of the waterways of Venice while listening to the detailed commentary of your expert Venice tour guide
- Hear stories and anecdotes about the picturesque buildings
- Travel in a luxurious motor-launch
- Enjoy a delightful cruise along the Grand Canal
- Feel like a VIP
- Guarantee that everyone sits outside on the Motor to enjoy the view
- Local Expert English speaking Guide
- Luxurious Motor-Launch
- Food or beverages
- Tips and Gratuities
- Hotel pick up or drop off
Know Before You Book
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Grand Canal boat tour operates with max 8/9 participants per boat
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.