Product Code : AVBSGDC
On our small group Venice day tours of the Dolomite mountains enjoy a memorable day exploring what many people believe to be Europe's most beautiful range of mountains.
During the day we make numerous stops at scenic viewpoints, walk around lakes, enjoy a Cortina city tour and walk on level terrain up in the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, from where you can enjoy a splendid view over this majestic mountain range. June to October - The beauty of the Dolomites is in their diversity. Throughout these excursions from Venice, we make frequent photo-stops; it will feel as if you have travelled from one mountain range to another such is the stark variation in scenery.
During your Dolomites tour, you'll be able to see glaciers in the distance, soaring peaks, emerald green lakes surrounded by forests of pine and larch with reflections of the mountains mirrored on their calm waters, and typical Tyrolean villages clinging to the mountainsides. At the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, at an altitude of 2,360m (7,500 ft), you'll enjoy a photo stop to enjoy one of the best views of the mountains, where you can gaze out across a myriad of peaks and valleys as far as the eye can see. These excursions from Venice also include visiting the cosmopolitan Cortina where you will have the chance to walk around its delightful centre and peruse the many picturesque shops. November to May - Join the Dolomites Day tour from Venice to visit Cortina, where you’ll have free time to walk around its busy city center and peruse the many shops of this famous Dolomites town.Then we’ll make our way to the picturesque Braies Lake, known as “the Pearl among the Dolomites lakes”. It’s set in the beautiful Val Pusteria Valley and considered to be one of the most beautiful South Tyrolean lakes. Here, you’ll have the opportunity for an easy walk or to enjoy the beautiful view from one of the coffee shops by the lake while sipping a hot chocolate.
Next, we’ll head to San Candido, one of the most beautiful South Tyrolean villages in the Dolomites. The focus is on its pedestrian zone with its many colorful shops and the hustle and bustle of people. You can stroll around and taste local specialities like speck, local cheeses, the mouth-watering Canederli dumpling a traditional first-course recipe handed down from one generation to another and for the sweet tooth; the delicious Strudel cake.
- Enjoy Europe's most beautiful range of mountains
- Explore the mountain town Cortina and the stunning Tre Cime di Lavaredo
- See the Tre Cime Di Lavaredo
- Entrance Fees to the Tre Cime Di Lavaredo
- Transportation in a comfortable vehicle
- English speaking Driver cum Guide
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Food or beverages
Know Before You Book
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- November to May - visit San Candido & Lake Braies instead of Tre Cime di Lavaredo & Lake Misurinan
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- If you suffer of motion sickness, please bring any remedy suitable for you
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes as the experience involves walking
No options available on this date.