Product Code : AVBSHGR
The Gondola is as unique as Venice itself, their crescent-shaped hulls and their forcole that allow the Gondolieri to position their oars in many different ways are the secrets to how these long and slender crafts can navigate the narrow and intricate network of waterways of Venice.
Glide through the evocative narrow back canals of San Marco, dominated by towering palaces and punctuated by delicate bridges to travel back in time and experience Venice as the Venetians did when the Gondola was the main means of transportation in Venice.
The route of our Gondola Ride Boat Tours of Venice features some of the following sightseeing attractions of the city the glorious Baroque Salute Church that was built to commemorate the end of Venice's most severe and devastating plague, the La Fenice Opera House, the Guggenheim Museum & Peggy Guggenheims former home, the ill-fated Ca' Dario Palace, the beautiful San Moise Church, Mozarts home in Venice and numerous magnificent Gothic/Byzantine Palaces that echo the great prosperity that Venice the Venetians once enjoyed during the times of the Serenissima Republic.
- Enjoy the silent glide through the Grand Canal and the minor canals
- Sit back and admire Venice from a completely different perspective
- Explore the La Fenice Opera House, the Guggenheim Museum & Peggy Guggenheim's former home
- 30-minute SHARED ride in a traditional Venetian Gondola
- Tips and Gratuities
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Food or beverages
Know Before You Book
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
Know Before You Go
- During the shared Gondola ride you will share the Gondola with max 6 people
- The seats in the Gondola will be indicated by the Gondolier to balance the boat properly
No options available on this date.