Product Code : AVBVSMB
Featuring an in-depth tour of St. Marks Basilica and Pala D'Oro which is only possible on our small group Best of Venice walking tours. Limited to a maximum of 20 participants, you'll see and do more touring Venice on these small group city sightseeing tours.
Equipped with complimentary head-phones so that you can follow every word of your expert English-speaking Venice Tour Guide as you stroll around St. Mark's Square discussing all the major monuments that will include the Doge's Palace, Bridge of Sighs, Bell Tower & Clock Tower prior to entering St. Mark's Basilica with skip the line tickets to enjoy an in-depth tour of St. Mark's Basilica discussing the fabulous mosaics and visiting the Pala D'Oro. In the second part of the tour we'll leave the hordes of tourists behind in St. Mark's Square to explore a very different Venice. A Venice that's more fascinating and intimate, what we call the Hidden Venice.
As our expert Venice tour guides continue to narrate the story of Venice, you'll enjoy exploring another world of narrow alleyways and meandering canals, punctuated by delicate bridges, hidden architectural gems and fascinating stories about the Venetians who created this incredible city from absolutely nothing!
- Visit the Pala d'Oro
- Explore the Santa Maria Formosa, Calle Paradiso & Castello district
- Explore the Bridge of Sighs, Doge's Palace, Bell Tower & Clock tower
- See the St Mark's basilica
- Licensed Expert English speaking guide
- Skip the line tickets to St Mark's basilica
- Tickets to visit the Pala d'Oro
- Hotel pick up or drop off
- Food or beverages
- Tips and Gratuities
Know Before You Book
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter St Mark's Basilica
- No Luggage is allowed at St Mark's Basilica
No options available on this date.