Product Code : AVBVWG
Start the first part of the Venice day tours package which will focus on St. Mark’s Basilica, followed by a walk-through of the enchanting Hidden Venice. We'll discuss the famous landmarks of St. Mark's Square, you'll enjoy an in-depth tour of St. Mark's Basilica, to admire the astonishing interior covered in rich and lavish mosaics, the precious Pala D'Oro and you'll learn about the strong Byzantine influences on the city that helped Venice realize its own unique style of architecture.
Then, experience a very different Venice - off-the-beaten-track! Far from the crowds to see Venice at its best, crossing delicate bridges, admiring meandering canals, stopping at lovely small squares, and being entertained by the commentary of your expert guide as you relive the days of the Venetian Republic and the colourful characters that called this city home.
Main highlights will include Castello district, Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Ponte Paradiso bridge & Calle Paradiso, Salizada San Lio and many more. Enjoy this voyage of enlightenment through the labyrinth of back alleys and sleepy canals of the Hidden Venice to have a full introduction to Venice on one of our most popular city sightseeing tours. Limited to a maximum of 20 participants with complimentary headphones included. An absolute must for first-time visitors to Venice, you'll travel in a traditional Venetian Gondola limited to a maximum of six people. During this gondola ride in Venice you will glide through the narrow back canals of St. Mark's district to enjoy an intimate experience of another Venice, where time has stood still for centuries.
The 30-minute ride in a traditional Venetian Gondola will follow Grand Canal and selected minor canals and will pass by the ill-fated Ca' Dario Palace and the magnificent Salute Church built to celebrate the end of Venice's worst plague, to name a few of the points of interest featured as part of this Venice day tours package.
- Enjoy walking tour of St Mark's Square & St Mark's Basilica
- Enjoy the Gondola Ride
- Enjoy walking tour of Doge's Palace
- 30 minutes shared ride in a traditional Venetian Gondola
- Headphones for the walking tour
- Skip-the-line tickets to St. Mark's Basilica
- Local expert English speaking guide
- Tickets to visit the Pala d'Oro
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or drop off
Know Before You Book
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- In case of unexpected closure of the St. Mark's Basilica, No partial refund would be offered.
Know Before You Go
- The seats in the Gondola will be indicated by the Gondolier to balance the boat properly
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter St Mark's Basilica
- Luggage not allowed at St Mark's Basilica
No options available on this date.