Product Code : PRODUCT6251
Printed Voucher Required
Enjoy Malta's key attractions under the stars! Mdina and Valletta in a different light. Drive around the fortifications of Valletta, which are beautifully lit at night, and stop at the Valletta Waterfront in Grand Harbour. Built during the time of Grand Master Pinto, this area comes alive at night, attracting Maltese and tourists alike to its many bars and restaurants. Some free time will be given.
Mdina, Malta’s Silent old Capital City - at night a mysterious city that looks so different from what it looks like during the day. A city of palaces and churches, once only inhabited by noblemen, its history goes back to the times of the Phoenicians, the Romans, the Normans, and the Knights of St John. From the ramparts of Mdina, you will be able to see practically half the island sparkling in front of you.
- See Malta's key attractions under the stars
- Discover Mdina in the center of the island and walk along its narrow winding streets before reaching Mdina
- Explore the Mdina and Valletta
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food & drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Wheelchair is not accessible
No options available on this date.