Product Code : VAHGT
Printed Voucher Required
The first part of the day is reserved for the Holy Grail tour. You will learn about the history of the Holy Grail in Valencia, starting from its roots in Jerusalem. Visit the San Juan del Hospital Church and explore the Plaza de la Virgen, which is the hub of Valencia. Following this, go to the Valencia Cathedral and Museum to know about the religious artwork of Valencian artists.
The Valencia bus tour will continue to the San Nicolas Church, which is called the Valencian Sistine Chapel. The Church is notable for frescoes painted over 2,000 square meters of vaults, ribs and columns.
After this, you will embark on a Valencia tourist bus tour along 2 routes, including the Historical Valencia route covering the old town, the city center and other landmarks like the Museum of Fine Arts San Pio V, the Bioparc zoo, the old river Turia course, or the historical La Paz Street and Calle de las Barcas (street of the Boats).
Take the Valencia Maritime route to explore know contemporary Valencia with Arts Palace (Valencia Opera), the Hemispheric, the Oceanographic and Principe Felipe Sciences Museum. More popular things to do in Valencia are to see the Port of Valencia and the Malvar Rosa Beach. You can hop off and on the bus at any stop as many times during the day.
- Explore historic and contemporary Valencia
- Learn about the history of the Holy Grail in Valencia
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours
- See all major sights of Valencia
- See San Nicolas Church (Valencian Sistine Chapel)
- Bus Ticket valid for 24 hours
- Professional Guide
- Full menu lunch (July and August: dinner will be served instead of lunch)
- Valencia Holy Grail Guided Tour
- Hotel transfers
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking
Know Before You Go
- Lunch at 13:00 hr. During July and August dinner will be served instead of lunch, at 20:00 hr.
- No wheelchair accessible
- Children under 3 years are free (meal not included)
- A printed voucher is required for the Holy Grail tour
- Please arrive at the Holy Grail tour meeting point atleast 15 minutes prior to departure
No options available on this date.