Product Code : PRODUCT6195
After only a short sail from Svolvær, we can reach Skrova & Litlmolla which are two stunning island groups, Litlmolla is uninhabited while Skrova has a population of about 200 people. Although the population is small, Skrova is a very active place where you can find for example a school, restaurants, bakery, grocery stores & kindergarten.
Sarova has the most sun hours of Lofoten and is home to several of the most beautiful beaches around Lofoten - therefore it is sometimes called the 'Hawaii of Lofoten'. Your skipper will greet you in the harbour of Svolvær where our comfortable catamaran is located and after a short briefing, we cruise out of the harbour. Onboard the boat you find comfortable seating both inside (heated saloon) and outside (trampoline & beanbags). Enjoy a fresh cup of coffee, your favorite selection of tea, or just the purest arctic water, while your skipper navigates towards tonight's destination. After about 45 minutes of sailing, we reach Litlmolla, which looks more like scenery directly taken from a Jurassic Park film.
Just soak in nature, spot Eagles and other sea birds while we continue the navigation towards Skrova. On Skrova we can go on land to stretch our legs and explore the island for about 1.5 hours (it takes about 30 minutes one way to go to the sandy beaches in the photos). (psst... there is also a place for ice cream/coffee/small lunch here as an option if you need a bite). When we are ready to head back towards Svolvær, your skipper will take you to one of your favourite fishing spots to try your luck at fishing. If you catch anything you are welcome to bring this with you back home! This is a relaxing yet fun experience and something we strongly recommend while in Lofoten.
- The sharp contrast between the ice cold water and the white sandy beaches adds an extra spice to the pleasant stroll
- Explore the Hawaii of Lofoten With the most sun hours in the area of Lofoten
- Beautiful beaches Your skipper will dock at Skrova island where we go on land for an easy hike leading to the most stunning sandy beaches we have Seen
- Catch your own fish Our catching success rate is over 90% and on this excursion we provide all the gear you need
- If you are lucky and get a catch, you are welcome to bring the fish back home - dinner's saved!
- Hot beverages & a light snack for lunch
- Binoculars to spot wildlife
- Certified skipper
- Sailing experience to the islands outside Svolvær
- Bathroom with electric marine toilet and washing facilities
- Additional meals & personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- We recommend to dress in warm layers, the breeze can be cold at sea - even in the summer
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Meet up 5-10 minutes prior to departure
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
No options available on this date.