Product Code : USFL-C
One of the most incredible natural landscapes in the world spots, the Uyuni Salt Flats occupy a huge 4,086 square miles of area in Southwest Bolivia. On a private Uyuni tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the surreal beauty of the world's largest salt flats. The Uyuni Salt Flats tour begins by departing from Uyuni town to see the famous train graveyard. After this, you will be taken to the small settlement of Colchani, the salt miners' workshops to explore the fascinating world of salt handicrafts and textile art made of llama and alpaca. Other must-see attractions in the area are Ojos de Agua Salada and a hotel-cum-museum made of salt. You can also expect a hike to Isla Incahuasi to find giant cacti and coral rock formations. After a lunch break, you will be treated to a glorious sunset over the salt flats. The day ends with dinner and an overnight stay at Ajencha town.
After breakfast, you will proceed to the Ollague Volcano lookout point and the Galaxy Cave, made of prehistoric rock formations from the time when the salt flats were a sea. The agenda also includes and Devil's Cave, which is known for a cemetery with human remains. Another interesting things to do on the Bolivia tour are to travel a rocky road called El Pasito Tuntun. One of the most fascinating elements of the Uyuni overnight tour is a visit to Cantildeapa, Hedionda and Chiarcota Lagoons to see flocks of flamingoes. San Cristobal Village is known for a baroque church and colonial paintings.
- Discover the Galaxy Cave
- Find giant cactii Isla Incahuasi
- Visit a hotel & museum made of salt
- See flamingoes at Cantildeapa, Hedionda and Chiarcota Lagoons
- Explore the world’s largest salt flats
- Accommodation, Airport or Bus Station Pickup in Uyuni City
- Transportation in 4WD with rooftop luggage rack
- Meals: 2 lunch / 1 Dinner / 1 Breakfast
- Local driver & professional guide
- Basic Accommodation. Double rooms
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
- Entrance Fees: Isla Incahuasi
Know Before You Book
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Know Before You Go
- Please be ready at least 15 minutes prior to departure
No options available on this date.