Product Code : MNHL-C
People of Central Asia have become NOMADS due to the harsh and extreme climate of their habitat. Nomads seek out the best pastures and water sources for their livestock and migrate accordingly. Climate, landscape, and daily challenges developed their reputation as tough, resilient and self-sufficient nomads during centuries of struggle. Nomads created rich and diverse cultural heritage unique to the world.
On this day you shall witness the lifestyle that has dominated the steppes of Eurasia since the beginning of recorded history. Mongol Nomadic Show starts Demonstration of everyday life of a traditional Mongol family and herd 2ers which is becoming a rarity nowadays Tasting of Mongolian traditional dairy products and learning their production Demonstration of the migration of Mongolian herding family using ox carts and camel caravan Demonstration of milking yaks, tying together goats and ewes and milking them, catching and tying foals to a long tether and milking mares Felt making and producing ropes from cowhide Presentation of traditional musical instruments and folk songs.
Day 1 Nomads Show: Transfer to Mongol Nomadic ger camp. Reach the ger camp after little more than 1 hour of driving. Attend Mongol Nomadic Show and have lunch. All afternoon is free to interact with the locals and free to walk around the beautiful valley where the show takes place. Dinner and overnight stay in a ger camp (L/D)
Day 2 Ulaanbaatar: Breakfast at the ger camp and drive back to Ulaanbaatar. Transfer to the hotel. (B)
- Watch the representation of Mongolian lifestyle and their early struggles in the Mongol Nomadic Show
- Explore the lifestyle of Mongolian nomads on a full day heritage tour in Ulaanbaatar
- Following your lunch, a short trip to the national park in Ulaanbaatar
- Learn how to produce the diary items and tastings of some Mongolian products
- Entrance fees to national park
- Tour guide
- Hotel transfers
- Additional services
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Please bring hiking boots as minimal amount of hike is involved in this tour
- Keep rain coat or warm coat depending upon the weather conditions
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Full day Genuine Nomadic Heritage Tour in Ulaanbaatar including Lunch
Duration : 08:30
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.