Product Code : BWTU-C
Printed Voucher Required
Discover another facade of Bali's natural and mythical beauty through a trekking experience in Taro Village near Ubud. Be enchanted by the harmonious living of well-protected wilderness and man-made marvel of beautiful rice terraces. Start this easy trekking experience with pick up from your hotel in South Bali at 08:00 AM and drive north to arrive at Taro, one of Bali's ancient Hindu villages rich in tradition and culture were only a few things have changed with time. The 2.5 hrs. trek takes you through the bamboo forest and rice terraces.
As you go along, our guide will introduce you to the floras and faunas such as King and Queen palm trees, ferns, orchids, hanging liana and different types of birds such as the Java Kingfisher, Black Bali Starling and even squirrels! Your discovery includes a closer look at plantations such as coffee, coconut and palms as well as tropical fruits such as salak, jackfruit, durian, papaya, oranges, mandarin, mangoes, mangosteens, also you may sample of the local spices such as cinnamon, ginger and turmeric.
Trek ends at Bali Elephant Safari Park with a sumptuous buffet lunch and transfer back to your hotel afterwards. Ideal for couple, family or group of friends looking for an easy trekking adventure in Ubud's un-spoilt nature.
08.00 AM: Hotel Pickup (depend on the area).
10.00 AM: Arriving at the starting location and registration process.
10.15 AM: Trekking tour.
12.15 PM: Arrive at the elephant safari park.
12.30 PM: Lunch at Taro Restaurant.
01.30 PM: Visiting museum and elephant discovery information centre, feeding the elephants.
01.45 PM: Elephant talent show.
02.00 PM: Depart from the elephant safari park, transfer back to your hotel.
- Have a buffet lunch at the restaurant and bar service
- Hotel transfers service by AC vehicle via a scenic drive
- Watch elephant talent show at the elephant safari park
- Enjoy your half day walking tour around the Taro village (Ubud) in Bali
- Visit the museum and elephant discovery information center
- Trek along with us through wonderful narrow roads, bamboo forest and rice terraces
- Visiting museum and elephant discovery information centre, feeding the elephants
- Air conditioned return transfers based on shared vehicle via scenic drive
- Trekking tour
- Elephants safari park entrance
- Elephant talent show
- Buffet lunch with complete restaurant and bar service
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Joined transfer in non-private air-conditioned car
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.