Product Code : LUVT
Printed Voucher Required
You can discover all the major landmarks of Vilnius city and its neighbouring areas by booking this convenient tour. As part of the Vilnius city tour, you can expect to see the Classic Town Hall, the Uzupis district. the St.Anne's Church and its Gothic ensemble, stunning Cathedral Square, old Vilnius University, and the 17th-century Church of St. Peter and St. Paul. After this, the tour continues to the Pavilniai Regional Park, where you will have the chance to experience the Puckoriai exposure, Authentic Exile Memorial, the Tuputiskiai serpentine, and the literary Markuciai Manor, aka A. Pushkin Museum. Following this, you will have the chance to see the cityscape of Vilnius from Subacius hill. Carry on to the Paneriai suburb, where one of the most noteworthy attractions is the park and museum dedicated to the tragedy of WWII.
There will be an opportunity to taste traditional Karaites specialties at a local restaurant in Trakai town. It is time for the Trakai Island Castle tour, which is a site of the Lithuanian statehood, a military and political center. The Lithuanian Grand Dukes is headquarters here and it is also the capital of Lithuania. After the Trakai Castle tour ends, you will return to your hotel.
- Visit the medieval town of Traki
- Tour the capital of Lithuania and learn about its rich history
- 7-hour private tour of Trakai Castle and Vilnius city
- See the main sightseeing spots in Vilnius
- Explore the Trakai Castle
- Entrance Tickets
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation service
- Hotel Transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
Know Before You Book
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and sun-protecting gears
- Museum of A.Pushkin will be closed on Monday and Tuesday
- Trakai Island Castle will be closed on all Mondays in the month of January, February, March, April,
No options available on this date.