Product Code : LUTP
Printed Voucher Required
This private half-day guided tour of Trakai Castle and Paneriai Memorial Park of one of the most popular things to do in Trakai.
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven through Vilna Ghetto for some fascinating insights into the Jewish history of Vilnius. You will see the streets of the former Vilnius Jewish quarter and areas of Vilna ghettos that existed in the time of World War II. Your professional tour guide will explain why Vilnius was called "Jerusalem of Lithuania”. The area is home to the only surviving Vilnius choral synagogue. After this, you will move on to Paneriai Memorial park, where one of the most noteworthy attractions is the park and museum dedicated to the tragedy of WWII. There will be an opportunity to taste traditional Karaites specialties at a local restaurant in Trakai town.
It is time for the Trakai Castle tour, which is a site of the Lithuanian statehood, a military and political center. The Lithuanian Grand Dukes is headquarters here and it is also the capital of Lithuania. After the Trakai Castle tour ends, you will return to your hotel.
- Visit the medieval town of Trakai
- Private tour of Trakai Castle and Panerial Memorial Park
- Tour the capital of Lithuania and learn about its rich history
- See Paneriai Memorial and learn about the holocaust
- Explore the Trakai Castle
- Transportation service
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel Transfers
- Entrance Tickets
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
Know Before You Book
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and sun-protecting gears
- Trakai Island Castle will be closed on all Mondays in the month of January, February, March, April,
No options available on this date.