Product Code : FBTKBT
There is one of our most popular tours, bringing you along 3 of the most stunning temples Bangkok has to offer! This tour features “Wat Traimit” with its 5.5-ton heavy Golden Buddha Image, Wat Chetuporn (commonly known as Wat Pho), which boasts the over 45-meters long Reclining Buddha and Wat Benchamaborpit (also known as the Marble Temple).
Wat Pho is regarded as the first center of public education and is sometimes called ‘Thailand’s first university’. Mural paintings, inscriptions, and statues found in the temple educated people on various subjects such as literature, warfare, archaeology, astronomy, geology, meditation and is considered to be home of Thai traditional massages. We will end the tour with a visit to Wat Benchamaborpit: a representation of an outstanding successful marriage between Italian Carrara marble and classical Thai architecture.
This half-day tour will especially delight those interested to know a bit more about Buddhism and its history, combined with the always-busy city life. Dress Code: Please note that the chapel is a national shrine and that you will be required to wear proper attire (no bare shoulders, knees, or strapless-heel shoes). Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect. Experience an afternoon trip along the bustling Chao Phya River and the quiet Klong (canals) in a long tail boat, in which you can enjoy scenes of Bangkok life. We will bring you to a more traditional and serene way of living around Thonburi residential areas, away from all the skyscrapers and modern buildings of Bangkok City Centre. We will also stop by the “Temple of Dawn” (officially named Wat Arun. Lunch at a local Restaurant.
- See 45-meters long Reclining Buddha
- Experience an afternoon trip along the bustling Chao Phya River
- Experience the quiet Klong (canals) in a long tail boat
- Visit to marble temple Wat Benchamaborpit
- Private transfer with English speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Long trail boat visit Wat Arun
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bare shoulders, knees or strapless-heel shoes are not allowed in temple
- Please note that the chapel is a national shrine and that you will be required to wear proper attire
Know Before You Go
- Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Bangkok city & temples tour with Klong boat trip
Duration : 08:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.