Product Code : PRTC-C
Tour the notorious concentration camp of Terezin, which held over 150,000 prisoners during the Nazi occupation. Once a proud military fortress, the town Terezin has become a place of sorrow during the blood-filled years of the Second World War. Join a guided tour of the concentration camp memorial and learn about the tragic fate of all those who perished here. The former military fortress of Theresienstadt has had its share of turbulent times, darkest of which took place during the Nazi occupation. Here stood a concentration camp where more than 150 000 people were exterminated.
Learn about the tragic fate of these victims of human cruelty, political and racial persecution during World War II. Led by an expert guide you will also see the Memorial of National Martyrdom, built for the war`s victims, the Small Fortress, holding fearsome secrets of the Gestapo, and the Ghetto Museum, whose exhibits were set up with the help of survivors of Terezin Concentration Camp.
- Get a chance to see the Memorial of National Martyrdom
- Experience guided tour to Terezin Concentration Camp Memorial
- Notorious camp that held 150,000 prisoners during the Nazi dynasty
- Visit to the Small Fortress and the Museum of Ghetto
- Learn about the tragic fate of all those who perished here
- Professional guide
- Visit to the Memorial of National Martyrdom, the Small Fortress, and the Museum of Ghetto
- Food and beverage
- Visit of crematorium in Terezin
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.