Product Code : HELTH-C
Book a day tour from Helsinki to explore Tallinn, the capital of Estonia. The Tallinn tour from Helsinki will start with a hotel pick-up, after which you will journey by ferry across the Gulf of Finland.
During the Tallinn guided tour, you will see all the significant sights in the city, including the Toompea Castle, which was once home to rulers of Estonia and how houses the Estonian Parliament. Look forward to visiting the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, a Russian Orthodox church designed in a mixed historicist style, from the time when Estonia was part of the Czarist Empire. You will also go to the Kohtuotsa Viewing Platform to soak in views over the Old Town and the modern part of the city.
Other interesting attractions that you will see are the Danish King's Garden and the Tallinn Town Hall. Wander around the Town Hall Square, which has a long legacy of being the hub of the Old Town since the Middle Ages. Even today, the Square is a favorite gathering place for locals with its open-air ambience and outdoor cafes. The Town Hall Square is a venue for events, celebrations, festivals, open air concerts, fairs and Christmas markets.
- See main landmarks of Tallinn
- Included ferry tickets
- Day trip to Tallinn from Helsinki
- Learn about history of Estonia
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Site of Tallinn Old Town
- Transport between Tallinn harbor to old town
- Pick up and drop-off from hotels
- Round-trip Ferry ticket from Helsinki to Tallinn
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your voucher at meeting point or departure point
- Ferry will arrive Helsinki around 21:30
English Language Tour to Tallinn from Helsinki
Duration : 12:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is non Cancellable.