Product Code : JSBH-C
Ishigaki Island of Japan’s southwestern Okinawa Prefecture is famous for its beaches and sites for snorkeling, diving and surfing. Thrill-seekers can sign up for this exciting snorkeling tour on Barasu and Hatoma Island to enjoy three unique types of adventures. Take a ferry ride to Uehara port on Iriomote to start your snorkeling tour.
Your professional guide will meet you here and escort you to the nearby port, where you will board a boat to Barasu Island. This small island off Iriomote is made up of coral and that makes the snorkeling experience rich and special. The area is home to subtropical fish, sea urchins, clams and even sea turtle. After enjoying your aquatic activity here, you will continue to the second spot near Hatoma Island and relax with a delicious barbecue lunch. Use the free time of over an hour to explore the island and carry on to the third destination. The day ends with a return to Iriomote, from where you can move on to Ishigaki.
- Three unique snorkeling experiences
- Round trip ferry from Ishigaki to Iriomote
- Full day snorkelling tour at Barasu and Hatoma
- See a variety of marine life
- Barbecue lunch at Hatoma Island
- Rental of snorkeling gear (and wetsuit if necessary)
- Return ferry tickets
- Basic-English-speaking guide on Iriomote Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
Know Before You Book
- We do not offer pickup
Know Before You Go
- We meet all travelers at the departing point
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Activity tour of Snorkeling on Hatoma and Barasu Island including Lunch
Duration : 08:00
This option is non Cancellable.