Product Code : MDTATC
On a day trip to the verdant district from Taipei, you will bag the best views of tea plantations around Thousand Island Lake and enjoy a tea-themed lunch and tea-brewing at Maokong. After lunch, we will take you to have a closer look at the tea trees and teach you how to perform a tea ceremony.
Bid farewell to Maokong on the gondola to have last glimpse, let us have some snacks at Shenkeng Old Street! The stinky tofu can be notorious, but it may be your new favorite.
- Explore the Taoist culture at the Chih Nan Temple built on the hillside
- Start our tour with brilliant mountain views of Thousand Islands Lake
- Taste tea-flavored delicacy at Maokong Tea farm
- See the lush undulating terrain under your feet whilst on Maokong Gondola
- Taste the most-try Taiwanese street food at Shenkeng Old Street
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Maokong Gondola ride
- Private transportation
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and Tea Brewing
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Maokong Gondola is not available when the weather is bad
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Please wearing comfortable walking shoes
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Maokong day tour
Duration : 08:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.