Product Code : PRODUCT616
When you are picked up from Keelung Cruise Port, we highly recommend this private tour for who has just one day to discover the beauty of northern Taiwan. Yehliu Geopark: because of the ocean water and wind erosion, there are much unique natural landscape attracting people to go here. The ocean water erosion makes the candle shaped rock. While the wave splashes it, you can see the power of nature.
Yehliu Ocean World: The Yehliu Ocean World is the first ocean world in Taiwan; you can see different marine animal or oceanic species and many different shows such as dolphin show or sea lion show, except the shows, the springboard diving and the ocean tunnel takes you to a trip to enjoy the amazing ocean world and to see how that special creation lives under the world.
Juming Museum: Named in memory of world-renowned Taiwanese artist Ju Ming, the museum is a celebration of art in all of its forms. Housing primarily his own works, the museum also displays works from other artists that have had an impact on Ju Ming's life, works of those that have inspired him, and works of those that he has inspired. Born in Tongxiao, Miaoli in 1938, Juming a.k.a. Chu Chuan Taiis an art master in Taiwan.
Dharma drum mountain: Despite its relatively short history, Dharma Drum Mountain has already become one of Taiwan’s four largest Buddhist centers. It advocates the concept of Buddhism as part of life or secular Buddhism and is also the first Buddhist society to encourage the practice of environmentally sustainable ash burial. Mysterious Coast is located in the northeast of Taiwan. It situated in the coastline of Jinshan District, New Taipei City. The name Mysterious Coast came from the area was a restricted area for military use. It was opened to public just a few years ago and became a popular destination by locals due to the 2016 movie “Silence” directed by Martin Scorsese used it as one of the scenes in the movie.
- Admire Juming's creative works in the largest outdoor art museum in Taiwan
- Visit Yehliu Geopark, home to lots of unique geological formations
- Visit Yehliu ocean park, the first ocean world in Taiwan, to see different marine animal or oceanic species
- Explore Mysterious Coast, where Oscar-winning director Martin Scorsese shot his movie “Silence”
- Experience Zen in Dharma Drum Mountain World Center for Buddhist education
- Option between Yehliu Ocean Park or Juming Museum ticket
- Entrance fee of Yehliu Geopark
- English-Speaking Licensed Guide
- Private transportation
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- It is recommended to bring a jacket in winters and hat, sunglasses and sunscreen in summers
Yehliu &Zen Meditation & Silence filming scene day tour
Duration : 08:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.