Product Code : PRODUCT619
Make the most of your layover in Taipei and see the highlights of the city in just a few hours on this customized tour. A private driver picks you up at the airport and whisks you straight to the most popular attractions in town. Visit Taipei 101, the National Palace Museum, Longshan Temple, and walk into the local food scene on Yongkang Street.
Taipei 101 had been the world's tallest building. The building has the imagination of bamboo, which represents humility and gentlemen in traditional Chinese culture. Go high up to the 101 observatories, you can view Taipei City at 382 meters above the ground. You also can meet a huge Wind Damper first. It is designed for keeping Taipei 101 stable when the earthquake or typhoon are happening.
Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall is an important landmark for Taiwan’s democratic progress. It is also where the National Theater and Concert Hall locates. Liberty Square in the front gate is the must-visit spot in Taiwan. The bigness and stable design of the Chinese traditional palace are worth seeing and taking a photo of. Located in the Wanhua district in the west of Taipei. It was built in 1738 by the Fujian settlers to bless the safety of the neighborhood. After 280 years from it was built, Longshan is still the spiritual heart of Taipei. Collecting the Song, Yuan, Ming, and Qing dynasty's cultural relics, you can have a historical experience visiting the National Palace Museum. The top three collected treasures— Jadeite Cabbage, Meat-shaped Stone, and Mao Gong Ding are what you cannot miss here.
- Private tour with English speaking guide exclusively for your group
- Customized tour based on your interests
- Make the most of layover time with pick up and drop off from airport
- Entrance fee to National Palace Museum
- Private transportation
- English speaking licensed guide
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- It is recommended to bring a jacket in winters and hat, sunglasses and sunscreen in summers
6 Hour Layover Ultimate Taipei City
Operating Hours: 06:00 Hours
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.