Product Code : PRODUCT574
Visit one of the most beautiful and cozy region of Italy: Abruzzo. Between the Adriatic Sea and the high mountain of the Apennines, Abruzzo offers to the visitor nice and charming villages such as Tagliacozzo and Ortona or towns like L'Aquila and Pescara. Many kilometers of sandy beaches joins the region to the north and south of Italy via Giulianova and Teramo.
On the way back to Rome, excursion to the Gran Sasso, highest peak of the Appenines and Tivoli, the city of the refined villas with entrance included at Villa d'Este.
- See L'Aquila medieval city which is famous for its fountain of the 99 spouts and the Cathedral
- Visit old town and admire the Villa d'Este - 16th century villa in Tivoli
- Explore Pescara where the great poet Gabriele D'Annunzio was born
- Enjoy your visit at Tagliacozzo and Sulmona
- Visit amazing spots of small villages, nice coast and see medieval architecture
- Red local wine tasting
- Wi-fi on board
- Private minivan or coach with English speaking driver-guide
- Entry to Villa d’Este with English audio guide
- Confetti tasting
- Additional Meals and Drinks
- Porterage, city taxes and tickets
- Personal expenses
- Other Entrances
Know Before You Book
- Children 0-2 must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.