Product Code : AU4625
The tour starts with an exciting Thunder Twist jet boat ride in Sydney Harbour. Look forward to some adrenaline pumping and feel the rush as the jet boat zips along at 47 miles (75 kilometers) per hour. Expect 270-degree spins, fishtails, wave riding, slides, twists and power brake stops.
After this thrilling beginning, you will board a Yellow Water Taxi to Taronga Zoo, which is one of the top places to visit in Sydney. You can look forward to seeing a wide variety of creatures from eight different geographic regions in the Taronga Zoo. The Zoo is home to over 2,600 animals and includes native animals such as Kangaroos, Koalas, Tasmanian Devils, Platypus, Wombats, Wallabies, Quokkas, Emus and Crocodiles. You can also spot rare and unusual animals like Gorillas, Tigers, Snow Leopards, Giraffes, Zebras and Asian Elephants. Get entertained with the bird and seal shows or make time to see the Nura Diya Aboriginal Discovery Tour.
Your Taronga Zoo Sydney tickets include a Sky Safari Cable Car ride. The Taronga Zoo of Sydney gives you the opportunity to try the Wild Ropes adventure on zip-lines and suspension bridges. Taronga Zoo and Thunder Twist combo tour are some of the most popular attractions in the Aussie capital.
- To and fro Yellow Water Taxi to Taronga Zoo
- Includes Sky Safari Cable Car ride
- See native and rare animals
- Visit Sydney’s Taronga Zoo
- Take a 30-minute Thunder Thrill ride
- Taronga Zoo Entry and Sky Safari Cable Car ride
- Complementary Yellow Water Taxi return transfer to the Zoo
- 30 Minute Thunder Thrill Ride
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- This is 30 Minute Thunder Thrill Ride tour
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.