Product Code : TOSZBS0001
Start Day 1 with a panoramic bus journey through Swiss countryside, passing the Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne, where you will take a brief city tour to see all the main attractions of the city, and the atmospheric Old Town. Carry on to Kriens for a gondola and aerial cableway "Dragon Ride" to the top of Mt. Pilatus to soak in the sight of Alpine scenery and lakes.
You can plan on a hiking trail and end the day with a 3-course seasonal dinner in one of the restaurants and rest with the overnight stay at your hotel On Day 2, after the breakfast buffet, you will take a train to Lucerne and meet your professional guide for an Mt. Titlis tour. You can also look forward to a bus ride to Engelberg and from there to the Mt.Pilatus tour on the world's steepest cogwheel railway to Alpnachstad. The route promises views of glacier crevasses and ice boulders as well as a 360-degree panorama from the peak.
On the Mt.Titlis tour, spend time on the sun terrace, see the Glacier Cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. Day 3 will take you on another spectacular bus ride through the Swiss countryside to the Bernese Oberland. There will be a photo stop at Interlaken village before the cogwheel train in Grindelwald transports you via Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch. See the triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and the imposing Eiger North Face en route to the top, to find a wonderland of ice and snow on your Jungfraujoch tour. One of the top things to do in Switzerland is to go to the Sphinx Observation Terrace and Plateau to witness snow-capped peaks and Europe’s longest glacier, the Aletsch Glacier.
- Visit Jungfraujoch
- 3-day trips in Switzerland
- Discover Mt. Titlis
- See Mt. Pilatus
- Explore the city of Lucerne
- Overnight at centrally located 3* hotel in Lucerne, incl. breakfast
- Overnight at the 3* hotel on top of Mt. Pilatus, incl. welcome drink and half board
- Professional, multilingual guide in English and Spanish as per description
- Tickets for Mt. Pilatus, Mt. Titlis and Jungfraujoch as per description
- Personal expenses
- Additional food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- No guide during your overnight stay on Mt. Pilatus and Lucerne
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child Bed with parents 2 - 11 years: 50% discount in same room / bed with parents
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- For the unguided parts, detailed written information is provided at time of check-in.
No options available on this date.