Product Code : LCMT
If you are on the lookout for a glacier trip from Lucerne, then sign up for this tour. You will be transported into the lap of the Swiss Alps with the Rotair revolving cable car, where you will enter a wintry fantasy world of snow and glaciers. The Lucerne to Mount Titlis tour will start with a coach journey through the picture-perfect countryside of Switzerland.
En route, you will see the Albis Pass, Lake of the Four Cantons and Lucerne. There will be a short city tour of the major landmarks including the Chapel Bridge, the Town Hall, the Jesuit Church and the Culture and Congress Centre. You will also have free time to discover the Old Town. The Mount Titlis eternal snow tour will carry on to Engelberg, where the awe-inspiring landscapes start to hypnotize you at the valley station itself. While you are riding in the from the revolving cable car Rotair to the top of Mt. Titlis, look out for vistas of glacier crevasses and ice boulders.
The dramatic landscapes at the top of Mt. Titlis will be even better. Mt.Titlis tickets include entry to the Glacier Cave and you will also cross Europe's highest suspension bridge, the Cliff Walk. What about a ride on the Ice Flyer to get closer to the crevasses and the Glacier Park where you can experience snow tubing all year long.
- Experience the Swiss Alps
- Cliff Walk on Europe's highest Suspension Bridge
- Ride the revolving cable car to Mt. Titlis
- Ice Flyer ride to the crevasses
- Snow-tubing in Glacier Park
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Fully guided tour by professional multilingual guide
- Cable cars for Mt. Titlis
- Activities on top of Mt. Titlis (Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave, Glacier Park )
- Personal expenses
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- This tour will not operate from 01st November to 12th November due to aerial cable car maintenance
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- We kindly ask you to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start
No options available on this date.