Product Code : STAL-C
This two and half hour long guided lunch cruise is the perfect way to experience the best of what the beautiful Stockholm archipelago has to offer.
On board our guide will tell you all about what's typical about the archipelago in a very inspiring way, making the journey a beautiful and informative outing. You will travel with M/S Oumlstanaring I built 1906 a classic pearl and well-known element in the archipelago.
Lunch is included in the price Your main course is included in the price, and you book it in advance together with your booking. On board there is also a cafeteria that serve hot and cold drinks and sandwiches, salads and pies.
- Enjoy untouched nature of archipelago in Stockholm
- Services of professional English speaking guide
- Know what's typical about the Stockholm archipelago
- Traditional lunch on board
- 1 main course is included
- Professional guide
- Table reservation included
- Cruise Tour
- Personal Expenses
- Food and beverage (Unless specified)
Know Before You Book
- The boat trip is free for children 0-5 years and no food is included
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Available fully licensed cafeteria on board that serves light meals, snacks and refreshments
No options available on this date.