Product Code : SPR13
While visiting Russia's cultural capital, St. Petersburg, you can make time to familiarise yourself with its glorious architecture, which is showcased through its majestic monuments and grand churches. One of the popular things to do is to sign up for a private walking tour of two of St.Petersburg’s most remarkable landmarks. Peter & Paul Fortress & Church of Savior on Spilled Blood.
The day starts with a walking tour to Peter & Paul Fortress by crossing the bridges over the Neva River. You will learn from your professional guide that the ancient structure was built originally to defend newly conquered land from Sweden and used as an infamous prison. The most significant attraction of the fortress is the Trubetskoy Bastion, a prison block with many torture stories.
After completing the Peter & Paul Fortress walking tour, you will continue to the Church of Savior on Spilled Blood, considered to be one of the most iconic churches in the country. Synonymous with onion-domes, fairytale facades and opulent interiors, this Church, built by the Russia Tsar Alexander II is a brilliant example of architectural finesse. Notice the unique blend of traditional Russian and Italian designs in the interiors. A remarkable feature is the fine mosaic-work which covers most of the walls and ceilings.
- Visit the Peter and Paul Fortress
- Priority access guaranteed with skip-the-line tickets
- 4-hours walking tour in St. Petersburg
- Explore the Church Of Savior on Spilled Blood Cathedral
- See famous landmarks of St. Petersburg
- Professional licensed guide
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.