Product Code : SPR2
Book a private tour of St.Petersburg by deciding your own itinerary over 2 days. Apart from seeing the historic center, museums and Imperial residences, you can opt for an evening activity like a boat tour, cultural show, or ballet. Day 1 of your guided tours in St.Petersburg will take you to all its landmarks, including the Peter and Paul Fortress, built by Peter the Great in the early 18th-century. Keep a lookout for the iconic “Bronze Horseman” statue.
You will also visit the Church of Savior on the Spilled Blood, featuring the famous colorful onion domes and a mosaic-coated interior. After lunch, you will continue to St. Isaac's Cathedral. You can look forward to a 3-course lunch (own expense) of local specialties. One of the best things to do in St.Petersburg is a trip to the State Hermitage Museum, one of the most iconic museums in the world. Admire the legendary artwork by masters like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and Raphael over a 2-hour guided tour.
On Day 2, head to Pushkin and Peterhof and explore the Amber Room in the baroque-style Palace of Catherine the Great. Admire the palace gardens which feature fabulous Russian gardening art from the 18th & 19th-centuries. After this, you all visit Peterhof, a lavish, sprawling Imperial estate in St. Petersburg. During your time at this grand residence located on the seashore, make time to discover the unique fountains in the gardens.
- Explore the royal residence of Peterhof
- Visit the Hermitage Museum
- Include all major attractions of St. Petersburg city
- See the famous Amber Room in Palace of Catherine, Pushkin
- Private tour of St. Petersburg
- Professional licensed guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pick-up and hotel drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour and Private car
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.