Product Code : SPR9
Discover on this 5 hours tour with a bunch of enthusiastic people, the royal majesty of the Peterhof Grand Palace and Gardens with in-depth details. With an experienced licensed guide, discover the ornate chambers and embellished halls of Peterhof, declared the Russian Versailles', and delve into the splendid history of the regal residence. Wander surrounded by the botanical grandeur of the garden, roaming past a lot more than 100 fountains and swathes of exotic flowers.
Receive personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, restricted to 7 people. Peterhof, the most visited Russian attractions will let you take the most picturesque snaps with a romantic atmosphere and breath-taking views.
Peterhof Grand Palace is the most beautiful park residence in the world with as many as 173 fountains, 3 large cascades including the Grand Cascade and a number of Palaces. Peterhof Park and Gardens showcase European aristocratic park design, admire its uniqueness and spectacular layout. After thorough explorations, head back to the hotel with the fondest of memories.
- Enjoy in small group the UNESCO- listed Peterhof Grand Palace
- 5 hours tour with skip the line guaranteed entrance ticket
- Be amazed at the beautiful fountains and cascades, including the Grand Cascade, in the Lower Gardens as well as the Upper Gardens
- Explore the gigantic Palace laid out by Peter the Great in the early 1700s
- Professional licensed guide speaking English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Private car
- Professional licensed guide
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.