Product Code : ORAPT
Pickup Service Available
Journey back in time to the golden age of Piracy. Visit St. Augustine's Pirate and Treasure Museum for a spectacular interactive experience, and see one of the world's largest collections of pirate artifacts and shipwreck treasures. Journey back three centuries to piracy's golden age at this spectacular interactive museum. See more than 800 authentic pirate artifacts (one of the largest collections in the world) in award-winning interactive exhibits, like the Book of Pirates.
Fire a real cannon, touch a 400-year-old treasure chest, and explore the execution dock. Lift a real gold bar recovered from the Spanish galleon Santa Margarita, which sank around 1622. Raise the Jolly Roger flag and even meet a pirate if you're lucky! Learn all about the world's most infamous sea rogues during your trip to the interactive Pirate and Treasure Museum.
It's an engaging adventure for all ages! Launched in December 2010, the St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum has one of the world’s largest collections of authentic pirate artifacts dating back to the 16th century. Originally located in downtown Key West, founder Pat Croce moved the museum to historic St. Augustine where pirates once plundered.
- Grab a treasure map and find the Discovery Drawers with real artifacts hidden throughout the museum
- Discover the oldest town in the US
- Discover the Golden Age of Piracy
- Spy one of the world's only original Jolly Roger flags that once flapped in the violent sea air
- Discover rarely-seen state shipwreck treasures from the Florida Division of Historical Resources
- Self-guided tour of The Pirate Museum
- Roundtrip Transportation to St. Augustine
- Guide Assistance
- Admission to Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Food and Drink
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.