Product Code : ORSAC-C
Pickup Service Available
Enjoy a day in America's oldest town. Walk the streets and cruise along the bay in a comfortable boat. Founded in 1565, St. Augustine is a unique city filled with colonial Spanish neighborhoods, magnificent buildings and a wonderful old-time charm.
Known as the "Ancient City," Saint Augustine is located between North East and Central East Florida, and is the oldest continually-settled town in the United States. Experience the charming atmosphere and beautiful climate as explore you Saint Augustine's delightful historic district, with its cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, bars, unique shops and explore significant landmarks such as Castillo de San Marcos, Fort Matanzas, Flagler College and the Lightner Museum.
Then, join us for a trip on the St. Augustine Scenic Cruise, a fixture of the town since the 1900s. Get a unique view of the city and see its many historic landmarks and impressive natural beauty. Passengers will enjoy a one hour and fifteen minute narrated tour around the picturesque Matanzas Bay. Your day includes plenty of time to explore the town, shop in the gift shops and dine in one of the great restaurants in the narrow, winding streets. Come along for a great day for the whole family!
- Visit the oldest school house in the USA, as well as Fort Matanzas and the Lightner Museum
- See St. Augustine’s historical landmarks and natural sites from the water
- Revel in the history and embrace the culture of America’s oldest town
- Explore the town’s delightful historic district with its cobblestone streets and charming cafés and shops
- Boat cruise
- Assistance from a driver-guide
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Book
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.