Product Code : SPWT-C
Book a guided walking tour to discover the major attractions of the second-largest city of Croatia and its coastal capital. Your agenda for the day will be to take a walking tour of Split, best known for the famous palace of 3rd-century Roman Emperor Diocletian.
Accompany your professional guide through the polished stone streets of the old town, which is located inside the Diocletian’s Palace. The Diocletian palace tour will take you through a vast area of 30 thousand square meters to see the most well-known landmarks. Among the sights to see on the walking tour of Split’s old town are the Mausoleum or Cathedral, one of the oldest cathedrals in the world, the Peristyle, central square of the Palace and the Golden Gate or Northern gate, the main entrance to the Palace.
You will also have the chance to see the Gregory of Nin Statue and Mestrovic Gallery. Later, you will enjoy the ambience of the Riva, the waterfront promenade, which has many open-air cafés and restaurants. The walking tour is a chance to learn about the rich history of Split, know about the Venetian influence on its culture and see the beautiful medieval architecture, which is remarkably well-preserved.
- Discover all main attractions of Split
- Enjoy the waterfront promenade
- Know more about the history of Split
- Explore UNESCO-listed Diocletian Palace
- Walking tour of Split old town
- Sightseeing of Split
- Local Guide in English, Spanish and German language
- VAT /Tax
- Food and Drinks
- Entry tickets to locations of your choice
Know Before You Book
- Children up to 6 years of age are free of charge
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.