Product Code : SGM11
Discover more of 1700 years old town and its mix of old Roman history and modern lifestyle. Explore a part of the town protected by UNESCO World Heritage and visit all major attractions inside and outside the palace. Start from the Golden Gates and continue exploring the “must see” locations inside the Diocletian palace. St. Domnius Cathedral, Peristyle square, Vestibul, the statue of Gregory of Nin and much more.
After guided tour inside the palace, we will continue towards other famous squares, streets and alleyways. Gain the best insight of Roman architecture and ancient ruins accompanied by a local tour guide on our 2 hours tour.
Take the unforgettable photos of the city’s attraction while jumping in our time machine to travel back in Diocletian days. End your tour at the most popular Croatia’s promenade where you can grab a coffee or ice cream and admire a beautiful view of nearby islands
- Delve into the depths of Diocletian’s Palace on your own once the tour ends
- Enjoy a first-hand experience of the old town
- Hear more about interesting stories of Diocletian Palace and beyond
- Licensed local tour guide
- 2 hours walking tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and casual clothes
No options available on this date.