Product Code : SPRI
The journey commences with a leisurely morning walk along Henderson Waves, Singapore's highest pedestrian bridge, experiencing the lush greenery of Mount Faber and Telok Blangah Hill. Continue west and discover Haw Par Villa, a theme park that contains over 1,000 statues and 150 giant dioramas depicting Chinese folklore and mythology.
Next, check out the Kranji War Memorial to pay respects to the countless World War II heroes. Unveiled in 1957, the memorial commemorates over 20,000 women and men who bestowed their lives for freedom in World War II. Spend some leisure time while enjoying lunch at a local restaurant before continuing to Bright Hill Temple, a famous Chinese ancestral place of worship, and appreciate its breath-taking architecture.
Check out from a distance Selarang Barracks where the infamous Barracks Square event occurred during WWII. Drive past Changi Air Base towards Changi Village where the old Changi Hospital is situated - Along Changi Beach, there is a photo stop near the Straits of Johore.
- Visit the famous Chinese ancestral place of worship, Bright Hill Temple
- Pay respect to the countless World War heroes at Kranji War Memorial
- Visit Haw Par Villa, home to over 1000 statues
- Explore the historical and wartime sites of Singapore on this 7-hour tour
- View from Selerang Barracks and drive past Changi Air Base
- Round Island Tour
- Hotel Transfers
- Professional guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Drinks During lunch
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Itinerary can change due to the closure of Changi War Museum
- Children below 3 years of age are free of charge
- Minimum 2 Traveler required for the booking confirmation
- Tour durations may vary owing to the traffic conditions
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
No options available on this date.