Product Code : SIWR
Explore the religious diversity of Singapore by visiting the religious sites of the 6 main religions in the country, Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism and Islam. It is estimated that the state is 33% Buddhist, 14% Islamic, 19% Christian, 11% Taoist and 5% Hindu. The Singapore walking tour starts by seeing the early settlement of the Jewish and exploring the Synagogue.
Learn about the first Jews to settle in Singapore, who were Baghdadi by origin. Then you will reach the street where the ancient Roman Catholic Church of Singapore is located. This is one of the earliest places in Singapore where the Catholic churches were built. You will then continue to popular Hindu and Buddhist temples. Some of the more noteworthy ones are Thian Hock Keng Temple, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum, Sri Mariamman Temple and Sri Krishnan Temple.
During your Singapore city tour, you will walk through street markets and see tarot card readers, fortune tellers and palm readers hooking onlookers. There will be a scheduled stop for tea and local traditional snacks on this Singapore guided tour. Then you will go on to explore Taoism and its mystical rituals, as well as its principles of Yin and Yang, which represent complementary opposites, like positive and negative. Your tour will conclude at one of the most impressive mosques in the country, where you will know more about Islam faith and its importance in Singapore.
- Visit Singapore’s oldest Roman Catholic Church
- Explore the Jewish Synagogue
- 3.5 hours of walking tour of Singapore’s religious diversity
- See popular Hindu and Buddhist temples
- Discover the secrets of Taoism ritual
- Non-alcoholic drink and light food and snacks
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
Know Before You Book
- Minimum 2 Pax required for the booking confirmation
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for an easy walk
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Religious Heritage walking tour of Singapore
Duration : 03:30
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.