Product Code : SPTB
Discover Singapore's hippest hangouts and areas not frequented by the majority of travellers. Enjoy stunning views of the city from a 50th-story sky bridge, visit the region's ideal hawker's stalls, and admire an old Chinese medical hall on this morning tour.
Begin with pickup from your hotel and visit The Pinnacles@Duxton, the world's tallest public housing buildings. Upon arrival, ascend to the 50th floor and take in the stunning panoramic views of Singapore. Next, proceed to Tiong Bahru, the country's first housing estate with a vibrant and colourful culture that emerged into a unique neighbourhood balancing heritage and swanky hipster lifestyle. Here, explore Tiong Bahru Market, a modern market boasting some of the greatest hawker stalls and local culinary delights.
Continue to Eng Hoon Street, an outstanding spot to capture a shot of the 90-year-old Qi Tian Gong Templemdash; Singapore's oldest temple honouring the Monkey God, who eradicates bad luck and grants longevity and prosperity. Later, check out renowned Galicier Pastry, a bakery that produces delicious treats and holds stories from 4 generations.
- See the world's tallest public housing buildings, The Pinnacles@Duxton
- Experience the hipster lifestyle in Tiong Bahru
- Half day tour to explore the swanky Singapore neighborhood, Tiong Bahru
- Head to Galicier Pastry producing the best desserts since 4 generations
- Spot to capture a shot 90-year old Qi Tian Gong Temple
- Professional guide
- Food Tasting
- Hotel Transfers
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Tiong Bahru Market
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Market will be substituted if closed for Spring Cleaning
- Tour durations may vary owing to the traffic conditions
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.