Product Code : SPEC
Printed Voucher Required
The North East Tour of Singapore will commence at Kampong Glam named after the Gelam Tree which was quite popular and grew in abundance in the 1800s. Once the seat of the old Malay Royalty, it still maintains the appeal of a bygone era and has an impact on the Arab traders. Make a visit to Tampines New Town, which acquired the United Nations World Habitat Award for being a remarkable human settlement project in 1992!
Discover how much the town has totally changed in over 20 years since it won the award the green spaces, the linked pathways to neighborhood centers, transport network, parks and open spaces along with varied block designs. Next, we will head towards Changi Beach where the guide is going to recount incidents of the horrific Sook Ching Massacre during World War. Get to notice the plague that was erected to memorialize the lives that were lost. Check out the rustic and laid-back Changi Village which provides you an opportunity to see the relaxing side of Singapore yet this little village hotels, ferry terminal, beaches, recreation clubs and food galore!
- Visit Changi Beach, and learn stories of horrific Sook Ching Massacre during World War
- Stop at the rustic and beautiful Changi Village to see the relaxing side of Singapore
- Hotel transfers are included in the tour
- Admire the charm of bygone era at Kampong Glam
- Marvel at the green spaces, parks and open spaces I the renowned Tampines New Town
- Half-day tour of Singapore's highlights of east coast
- Professional guide for personalized experience in English
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Hotel Transfers
- Half-day East Coast Tour of Singapore
- Food and Beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
Know Before You Book
- Minimum 2 Pax required for the booking
- Itinerary can change due to the closure of Changi War Museum
- Children below 3 years of age are free of charge
- Tour durations may vary owing to the traffic conditions
No options available on this date.