Product Code : SGM06
If you want to discover more in Dalmatian region, National Park Krka is always a good idea. Start your tour in early morning to avoid rush and discover heavenly National Park.
Join the scenic boat ride from Skradin to the Park for the most beautiful views. When we reach the Park, our licensed tour guide will reveal all secrets about this unique Park, tell you more about its history and show you the most popular places.
After exploring Krka waterfalls accompanied with a guide, you will have your free time to explore and enjoy the green lush and travertine cascades of the Park. Visit authentic ethno village, old watermill and educational trails before heading towards Trogir town. Tour guide will lead you through old part of the town. With his inspiring stories it won’t be difficult to fall in love with Trogir.
Spend your free time looking for narrow streets, bell towers and castles from Roman times. End your perfect getaway relaxing on beautiful Mediterranean promenade and soaking up the sun rays.
- Discover National Park Krka and UNESCO World Heritage site- old town of Trogir
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride from Skradin to the National Park
- Transfer with air-conditioned luxury vehicle
- Licensed English speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket to the National Park
Know Before You Book
- Entrance fee to the national park is not included in the tour ticket
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Wear casual and comfortable walking shoes
No options available on this date.