Product Code : SHBT
Pickup Service Available
Meet your guide and hop on the bus to begin the city sightseeing, you will first check out the Yuyuan Garden -the biggest ancient garden of Shanghai. With a history of about 400 years, Yuyuan Garden boasts incredible buildings, pavilions, corridors, and ponds, making it unique among all of the landscaped gardens in China. Then move to the Confucius Temple, also named Wenniao, which is the only historical architectural complex dedicated to Confucius in central Shanghai.
Move on to the Bund to enjoy the amazing combination of the old European style architectures and the modern skyscrapers, and explore a Pearl Center where you can get useful information to discover the real pearls and select your preferred souvenirs. After lunch, continue on with sightseeing to the Former French Concession Area, move around the quiet and idle pedestrian street, and discover the history and unique beauty of the city and escape from the bustling city for some time. Then proceed to probably the most famous Buddhist shrines in the city, Jade Buddha Temple. Both the Sitting Buddha and the Recumbent Buddha are carved with whole white jade, these two precious jade Buddhist statues are not simply rare cultural relics but also porcelain artworks.
Later you will explore the Silk Museum to learn Chinese silk culture and purchase beautiful silk products. The last site will be the Shanghai Museum located on the People's Square, it is considered one of China's world-class modern museums and particularly famous for its collection of bronzes, ceramics, paintings and calligraphy. After the trip, the guide will transfer you back to the original departure point, and this highlight city tour concludes.
- Professional guide for personalized experience
- View in awe at the ancient buildings while strolling across the famous Bund
- Wander across the Pearl City Market and charming French Concession
- Hotel Pick-up is included in the tour
- Visit the historical Shanghai at Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple
- Enjoy authentic Chinese lunch at a local restaurant in Shanghai
- Full-day city bus tour to explore the history and culture of Shanghai in China
- Visit the Silk Museum to learn Chinese silk culture and buy beautiful silk product
- City Bus Tour
- Selected hotels pickup
- Set menu Chinese lunch
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets as specified
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
Know Before You Book
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
One Day Bus Tour of Shanghai City Highlights
Duration : 08:00
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.