Product Code : SHST
Pickup Service Available
At 08:30 a.m., the tour guide will pick you from your Shanghai Downtown hotel lobby and take a comfortable coach to Shanghai city sightseeing. Firstly stroll along the Shanghai Old Street an ancient business street located in the old city area of Shanghai, it has observed the growth and development of the city both in economy and society. Then check out the largest ancient garden of Shanghai with a history of about 400 years, the Yuyuan Garden consists of fantastic buildings, pavilions, corridors, flowers, trees, and ponds, which makes it unique among all of the landscape gardens in China.
Carry on sightseeing to visit the Bund known as the International Architecture Exhibition Group. Due to its unique geographical location and its influence on the economic activities of Shanghai and China over the past century, it has a very rich cultural connotation. As a symbol of Shanghai, it is a must-see for tourists. After lunch, you will proceed with the tour by visiting the Shanghai Museum considered one of China's world-class modern museums. Understand more about its collection of bronzes, ceramics, paintings and calligraphy. Then check out visit and shop at Pearl City.
Afterward, move on to stroll around the Old French Concession Area to see what the old colonial French quarter was like. After that, the guide will drop you off at your hotel to conclude the trip.
- Visit the Shanghai Museum, known one of China's world-class modern museums
- Explore the famous attractions such as Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Museum
- Full-day guided tour to discover the historical Shanghai in China
- Hotel Pick-up is included in the tour
- Professional guide for personalized experience
- Stroll across the Pearl City and Old French Concession Area
- Admire the colonial-era building and visit the Bund known as International Architecture Exhibition Grouprdquo
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Local Lunch
- Hotel Transfers
- Air-conditioned tour vehicle
- Food and Beverages
Know Before You Book
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation.
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
No options available on this date.