Product Code : SEFN-C
Among the most enjoyable things to do in Seville at night is to watch a Flamenco performance, a traditional art form based on the folklore music of southern Spain. Treat yourself to a special evening by booking Flamenco show tickets in Seville. The tour price includes a traditional tapas dinner, Spain’s signature snacks and small plates.
You will start the evening with a guided walking tour, during which you will have the chance to see the illuminated landmarks of Seville. Some of the attractions you will witness are the riverbank, the Torre del Oro and the famous Triana Quarter.
Also covered in the scenic tour of Seville by night are the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza and the Torre del Oro. Following this orientation, you will reach the venue of the Flamenco show, a traditional art form with roots that go back to three centuries. Soak in the cultural aura of the moment while you treat your tastebuds to some of the authentic tapas of the region.
As part of this Seville night tour, you can expect to enjoy fresh garden tomatoes, fried fish, cod-stuffed piquillo peppers, Spanish tortilla, mouth-watering dessert and white or red wine. The tour will end with a lovely stroll through the Sevilla streets.
- 3-hour evening tour with Flamenco show
- See all the major landmarks of the city
- Explore illuminated Seville by night
- Taste traditional tapas and Andalusian cuisine
- Experience the magic of a Flamenco show
- Flamenco show tickets
- Selection of tapas for dinner
- Official Tourist Guide for the walking tour
- Food & Beverages
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The order of the visit can be changed to any unexpected circumstances
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please arrive at the departure point 15 minutes prior to the departure time
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.